Does replacing failed glazing units save energy and reduce costs? YES.
Failed units result in greater heat loss and higher energy bills, by replacing these failed units Secure24Glazing can help you cut your household energy bills.
Signs that your windows need replacing include:
- Damage including leaks or hearing external noise
- Functional problems such as difficulty opening/sticking
- Window PVC turning yellow
- Cracked frames
How can I benefit from energy efficient windows?
- Reducing heat loss = saving on bills
- Reduce condensation inside the windows
- Insulation from external noise
- Keep your house warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer
- Improve security